Over the past few years Turkey has achieved a high level of progress: a dynamically developing economy, quality medicine and education, a high standard of living, affordable real estate prices, a warm climate, good infrastructure, the ability to quickly apply for a residence permit and citizenship. The country has become one of the leaders in the world market for real estate and foreign investment, occupies a leading position in demand for real estate. The government is constantly creating conditions for attracting foreign investment.
In 2018 a law was passed according to which foreigners investing in the country’s economy and real estate received the right to get Turkish Citizenship.
In addition to the advantages in the country, Turkish citizenship makes it possible, in a short time, to move to the UK and create your own business under the Association Agreement between Turkey and the European Economic Community. Turkey is also one of the countries of the E-2 agreement, which makes it possible to move and do business in the United States on a nonimmigrant investor visa.
Turkish citizenship by investment can be obtained in 2-3 months. The most profitable option for capitalizing investment opportunities is buying real estate in Turkey for an amount of $ 250,000 or more. Real estate can be rented out, and also profitably resold after 3 years. Important advantages are: a fast application process, the possibility of obtaining citizenship for the whole family (uder 18 years of age), there is no need to declare assets and income received in other countries.
List of documents for registration of citizenship of the Republic of Turkey:
- Notarized power of attorney for a lawyer to open a citizenship process
- Birth certificate
- Passport showing the current citizenship of the applicant
- A copy of the residence permit, which expires at least 6 months at the time of application
- Information about marital status, if there are children – copies of birth certificates
- Certificates of no criminal record from the Ministry of Internal Affairs
- A document that allows a foreigner to apply for citizenship through investment (TAPU, bank statement on the transfer of funds for the purchase of real estate investment in the economy, etc.)
- 4 biometric photos
All documents are apostilled, translated into Turkish and certified by a notary.